Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New Old Top Hat and different TT format!

Hey jammers! Today's new item is the Old Top Hat sold in Jam Mart Clothing for 700 gems with 8 pawesome colors.


Something tells me that when this gets out of stores, it can be noticed as very rare according to the tastes to some people so, HURRY AND GET IT BEFORE NOBODY TRADES IT TO YOU!

It's your last day to get your very own Sun Lamp, it might even burn your house down, but it works like a charm!


It's so bright, you will never need more light, because maybe (JUST MAYBE) you might (MIGHT) be blind.....
And now, for a little glitch

(don't judge if I already posted this, 'cause I don't know what I do anymore)

In this wacky glitch, I found a person with more than one of the same achievement, it is really strange, and really weird.
A few weeks ago, I was just wondering around on some old AJS posts (like stalking old Snowy), and I noticed that the TT (Trivia Tuesday) was in a different format. Now, I've been stressed out countless times with getting all the information needed for my TT, so I decided to go back to the old format; I will be making a simple question (so you guys can have all the fun of looking it up and commenting it), instead of giving my own trivia.

(example of how Trivia Tuesday's were)

Now, maybe one day I'll return to the format I used to do, but for now I'll try to make my day easier with this format;

Trivia Tuesday:

(hehe, Nemo)

How many teeth do sharks have?

Well jammers, that's it for today's post. Be nice to others, jam on, and have a nice day, bye!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw